At the same time, we will draw you attention to the choices you can make on how your information is collected and used. In order to make this policy easy to find, we make it available on our website and at any time where personally identifiable information may be requested.
WHAT IS PERSONAL DATA?
Personal data are all kinds of information that can be attributed to you to some extent. When you use this site, we collect and process a variety of such information. This happens for example if you do one of the following:
- Purchases a product at our webshop
- Sign up for our newsletter
- Contact us through a contact form
WHY DO WE COLLECT PERSONAL DATA?
We collect only the personal data you voluntarily submit to us or otherwise consent us to collect. We collect personal data:
- to send you marketing material that has already been approved.
- to provide you with information about products / services that you have previously purchased from us.
- to contact you if you have filled in our “contact us” form.
- to handle invoices, order confirmations, license information, etc.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT?
To the extent that you explicitly consent to this and enter the information, we treat the following types of personal data:
- Your contact information such as name, e-mail address, phone number, etc.
- Your credit card information
- Information to use in third party networks such as Facebook, Google Analytics, etc.
HOW DO WE COLLECT PERSONAL DATA?
We collect your personal data through forms on our website.
In addition to the personal data we collect through our website, we use a number of third-party software to collect data on this site. Below we have described the different types of third party software used on our website:
- Google Analytics:
Google Analytics gives us access to your behavior on our site, and Google Analytics collects data using cookies. These cookies collect information about your use of our website, including your IP address for tracking your behavior. We also use Google Analytics for our marketing and you can therefore experience dynamic ads after visiting our website.
We use the MailChimp email application to send newsletters and offers to our customers. Through MailChimp we collect email addresses, IP addresses and time stamps used to send relevant newsletters.
HOW LONG ARE PERSONAL DATA STORED ON THE WEBSITE?
Your personal data will be stored for as long as necessary. This means that when your personal data will no longer be relevant to us, it will automatically be deleted in a safe way. There is a possibility that we can process your data for statistical purposes, but in this case your data will always be anonymized.